Instructions for paper preparation and submissionInvited, Highlight and Rapporteur
- These papers are going to be published as an special issue of the Brazilian Journal of Physics.
- Your paper should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, with the subject: "ICRC 2013 Proceeding"
- Please use the ICRC2013 template.
- You may post your contribution to ICRC2013 to public sites, like the arXiv.
- The recommended extension for the papers are 12 pages for the Review and Rapporteur Talks and 8 pages for the Highlight Talks. Oral and Poster Presentations
- Members of big collaborations: people presenting contributions in the
name of collaborations:
Author for the XXXX Collaboration
should send their full author list in Latex style by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
subject: Collaboration Author List
Inform in the body of the message the name of the Collaboration and send the list as a .tex attachment. Our editorial board will be responsible for including the lists at the end of the Conference Proceedings. As an example, you can check this .tex.
- Papers should be prepared with Latex using the ICRC2013 style. The maximum lenght of the papers is 4 pages.
- Figures should be in eps or pdf format only.
- All files should be sent compressed as one tar gzip file (tar.gz).
- The source tex file should be named icrc2013-XXXX.tex where XXXX is the ID number of your abstract.
- Figures should be named icrc2013-XXXX-YY.eps where YY is the order of appearance of the figure in your paper.
- Recommended procedure to produce the final pdf file:
- latex icrc2013-XXXX.tex
- dvips -t a4 icrc2013-XXXX.dvi
- or simply:
- pdflatex icrc2013-XXXX.tex
- The tar.gz file should contain:
- icrc2013-XXXX-YY.eps(pdf) as many as needed.
- icrc2013-XXXX.(ps or dvi or pdf) compiled paper.
- Please send in the tar.gz file the compiled postscript or dvi or pdf file of your paper. It will help us to solve small editing issues.
- To submit your paper. please login into the INDICO server and:
- access the link My Contributions in the My Conference section menu. You will see all your accepted papers.
- click on one of your accepted papers, then click Edit files
- to upload your paper, click on Add Material
- select Material type: Paper.
- Browse and Create Resource